Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What he heck!!

What the heck am I becoming, every day I wake up at the same time (ish), I get in my car and drive the same route to work, get fully engrossed in my job (even though it is not one I like), get in the car and drive back home, have supper, watch tv, bath, read then go to bed. The kids even jokingly ask me, every day, "How was work Dad" and my reply is always the same; "The same as always". The big worry is that my imagination seems to have gone numb and I am blogging less and less, It's dark when I leave home, it's dark when I return, it's raining, it's cold, I work a half day Saturday so only have a few hours of day light on Saturday and maybe 8 on Sunday, but chances are it'll be raining and it is always cold, so the time left for me to see some of the out doors is minimal. I am not living my life right now, I am existing. Bummer, roll on summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment