Saturday, March 29, 2008

Cheryl

I dedicate this story to my lovely wife of 23 years today. Unfortunately you are in England my darling, but I will be there soon. The past year has been a truly fantastic one, Cheryl and I are in the picture above on the far right. That day was quite an adventure, with great friends and throughout this year we have had such adventures that most people only dream about. The biggest adventure, though, was that we shared a year in the bush surrounded by some of the most beautiful bush and awesome wildlife that Africa has to offer; a fitting farewell to this beautiful continent. We will be back, but as visitors and in the meantime we will explore the wilder reaches of England, Spain and Portugal...................On to the next adventure!!

Grant Norvall (29th March 2008)
Happy anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment